Friday 20 May 2011

Maths. Maths. EVEN MORE MATHS!

Merhaba!

Earlier this week I sat my Core 1 paper, and today I sat my Core 2 paper for AS maths, and I'm really glad that they're over. PHEW! However, there's still a few maths papers to go. Ah well. Next week for me is the AS Statistics paper (or 'sadistics', which is what me and my friends jokingly call it). Anyway, I thought I'd be a geek and help you guys brush up on your formulas that you'll definitely need for a statisitcs exam.

First of all, I introduce the stunning Standard Deviation equation....
Standard Deviation

and then Spearman's 'lovely' Rank Correlation Coefficient...
Spearman's Rank Correlation Coefficient
And last, but by no means least, the vexing Variance formula!

Variance formula

I hope this helps you to remember the equations. 
A thing I do to remember equations, graphs and other pieces of information for exams is to take picture(s) of the resource and then set it as my iPod or mobile phone wallpaper, that way whenever you use the device you see the information and over time the repeated viewing of the information will eventually be stored in your long term memory FOREVER!!


Allaismalardık!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thatšŸ‘ brilliant advice


    Comment from the future

    ReplyDelete